Zoes' Kakebo is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Kakebo (account book for the domestic economy). The first one dates back to 1904, developed by Motoko Hani in Japan, with the goal of assisting women to manage household finances.
The Zoe’s Kakebo is based on the 5S method (Japanese management technique) named for the first letter of the name in Japanese that means each of its five stages:
* Seiri (Sort) - Become aware of the costs that are really necessary and those which are not.
* Seiton (Set in Order) - Arrange information of your expenses in a structured way.
* Seiso (Shine) - Analyze and ponder what expenses can remove.
* Seiketsu (Standardize) - Establish consumption rules to minimize contingencies.
* Shitsuke (Sustain / Maintaining discipline) – Be constant, develops a continuous action and keep improving.
With Zoe’s Kakebo, you will:
* Re-discover your weekly expenses and keep track on them.
* Define monthly limits for each category to gauge its compliance and evolution.
* Interconnect your expenses with person of your choice (partner, roommate or even your boss)
* Delegate the load of the information, by just taking a picture of the ticket/invoice
* Request the digitized information transfer to your administration department or financial advisor!
Zoes' Kakebo (version 0.0.10) has a file size of 11.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.